Saturday, April 16

This is supposed to be SPRING?


 This one glorious picture that I snapped before it was Shutting off. Shutting off. :P

 A cool inside of a train when we stopped for a rest on the way home from Michigan.

 Oliver sitting in the water :)

 Nicole helping him...

 Sorry Guys! this post below this writing was supposed to be at the TOP! Sorry! :P



No matter the weather I"ll always be in the mood to take pictures. But today, I was in the picture taking mood and I had all these good ideas. YES! lets go take pictures. I go outside and start snapping away, and then Low Battery Low Battery Low Battery. Whatever, I'll keep taking pictures. Shutting off. Shutting off. Of ALL things! ergh. so I ran inside got the other camera. took one picture. then, Low Battery Low Battery Low Battery. Whatever, this time it won't shut off. Shutting off Shutting off. AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! so. I was taking pictures for about .2 seconds. But heres the one picture I took that was good...(I'm also going to post some other pictures that I like, also sorry for the long list of pictures. I just had a urge to edit my good photos! haha!)

1 comment: