Friday, April 15

Bloody Mary...

Anyone ever heard of Bloody Mary? I could give you this long history about her. But rather than bore you I decided to tell you how you can 'summon' her up according to a book I read. And I'm not inclined to try it in case its actually true. But who knows. Anyways, on with the story. I've had my friends over a few times and we've almost tried it (mind you it was at like midnight) and you know how it goes at midnight, everything is freaky. Come to think of it. It sounds kind of dumb that I was once scared of Bloody Mary. Basically, all you have to do is go into the bathroom (maybe take a friend with you if you are scared. ;) and make sure you take a flashlight. Turn out the lights stand in front of the mirror and hold the flashlight underneath your chin so it lights up your face. Chant Bloody Mary 13 times and she is supposed to appear in the bathroom mirror. She then will either take you in the mirror with you OR just lean out and touch your cheek and you will have good luck for the rest of your life or bad luck. And if you are REALLY DARING turn out the lights when she appears in the room. I dare you to do it at night. Everything is scarier at night..for some odd reason...I'm not inclined to believe this because I generally don't believe any story thats like this. But feel free to try it...hahaha! leave a comment and see what happened. (99.999999999999% nothing will happen. but good luck anyways..I guess.)

Happy Friday! :) Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. We did this in the girls locker room! It was so funny!!! Everyone was really scared. But nothing happened. But it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete